- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 focaccia bread, quartered
- 1/2 cup prepared basil pesto
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat a panini grill.
- Slice each quarter of focaccia bread in half horizontally. Spread each half with pesto. Layer bottom halves with equal amounts chicken, bell pepper, onion, and cheese. Top with remaining focaccia halves, forming 4 sandwiches.
- Grill paninis 5 minutes in the preheated grill, or until focaccia bread is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Notes"A delicious mix of chicken, pesto, veggies, and cheese all melted together on flavorful focaccia bread. Simple, fast, and very tasty - a nice change from normal sandwiches."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More