- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins or thinly
- sliced skinless boneless chicken
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tbsp flour
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- 2 Tbsp drained capers
- ½ cup reduced-sodium chicken
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1-2 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
- Pat chicken with paper towels to thoroughly dry. Mix together the flour with salt and pepper to taste.
- Lightly coat the chicken with flour, shaking off any excess. Putting the flour and seasonings in a large plastic bag and shaking the chicken makes this step easy and much neater.
- Heat the olive oil over medium high heat in a skillet.
- Cook the chicken for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, until golden brown and cooked through. Remove to a plate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Babette's Test Kitchen
Christmas CookiesSee More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More