- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins or thinly
- sliced skinless boneless chicken
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tbsp flour
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- 2 Tbsp drained capers
- ½ cup reduced-sodium chicken
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1-2 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
- Pat chicken with paper towels to thoroughly dry. Mix together the flour with salt and pepper to taste.
- Lightly coat the chicken with flour, shaking off any excess. Putting the flour and seasonings in a large plastic bag and shaking the chicken makes this step easy and much neater.
- Heat the olive oil over medium high heat in a skillet.
- Cook the chicken for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, until golden brown and cooked through. Remove to a plate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Get Fit With Good Food!
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More