- Cooking Time: 11
- Servings: 4
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 Tablespoons virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (fresh squeezed is best)
- Lemon slices for garnish
Place chicken between 2 sheets of waxed paper, pound with flat side of meat tenderizer to 1/2 inch thick.
Put flour on small plate.
Put egg in shallow bowl.
Combine bread crumbs, parsley, salt and pepper and put on another small plate.
Roll each breast half in flour, then in egg, then coat with bread crumb mixture.
Heat oil in a medium, non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add chicken and cook for 4 minutes.
Turn and reduce heat to medium.
Cook another 4-5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle.
Transfer chicken to serving platter and keep warm.
Add wine and lemon juice to skollet.
Cook and stir over high heat for 2 minutes.
Spoon over chicken.
Garnish with lemon slices.