- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg Crescent Rolls
- 1-Large Boneless, Skinless Chicken
- Breast; shredded.
- 1-2 tsp Paprika, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Salt, or to taste
- 8-oz Cream Cheese; softened
- 1-Tbsp Butter; melted
- 4-Green onions; chopped
- Milk or Melted Butter
- Italian Bread Crumbs
- Boil chicken; shred. Season chicken with paprika and garlic salt.
- In a mixer, mix cream cheese, green onions, melted butter, and shredded chicken.
- Separate crescent rolls and put a heaping spoon full of filling in the center. Roll up like a crescent roll and dip in milk or butter and then coat with bread crumbs.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- (For the carrots, steam or boil sliced carrots, drain. Add butter, a small amount of sugar, basil, and salt.)
NotesThe ultimate in comfort food, I bake these chicken pillows when I want to have a nice, cozy family dinner...a dinner where even my picky 3-year old will eat. I usually serve these with Caesar salad and sweet basil carrots.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
MetroCooking Texas 2013
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More