- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThe ultimate in comfort food, I bake these chicken pillows when I want to have a nice, cozy family dinner...a dinner where even my picky 3-year old will eat. I usually serve these with Caesar salad and sweet basil carrots.
- 1 pkg Crescent Rolls
- 1-Large Boneless, Skinless Chicken
- Breast; shredded.
- 1-2 tsp Paprika, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Salt, or to taste
- 8-oz Cream Cheese; softened
- 1-Tbsp Butter; melted
- 4-Green onions; chopped
- Milk or Melted Butter
- Italian Bread Crumbs
- Boil chicken; shred. Season chicken with paprika and garlic salt.
- In a mixer, mix cream cheese, green onions, melted butter, and shredded chicken.
- Separate crescent rolls and put a heaping spoon full of filling in the center. Roll up like a crescent roll and dip in milk or butter and then coat with bread crumbs.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- (For the carrots, steam or boil sliced carrots, drain. Add butter, a small amount of sugar, basil, and salt.)