CHICKEN POT PIE
- Cooking Time: 20-22
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 6oz skinless chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 or 2 carrots, sliced
- about a cup of chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1 can Campbells cream of mushroom (or cream of celery or chicken)
- Red wine
- In a lightly oiled pan cook chicken for about 6 to 7 mins. Add red wine and continue cooking. At the same time heat cream of mushroom soup in a medium pot. Add all veggies. Once chicken is cooked mix into the soup and veggie pot until all has been cooked well, set aside.
- For the crust, mold together crescent rolls to create a pie shell. Roll out forming 2 discs. Place one in a greased pie dish. Pour chicken and soup mixture into the pie shell. Cover with remaining dough and bake in oven at 375F for about 15 mins. or until dough is golden.