- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons Wondra flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup warm broth
- 2-3 cups cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups cooked peas and carrots
- Pillsbury pie crust (for a two-crust pie)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line pie plate with crust. Place ingredients in crust.
- Melt butter in a saucepan; whisk in Wondra, salt and pepper. Slowly stir in warm broth until smooth. Slowly stir in milk. Stir over low heat until thickened and smooth.
- Pour gravy over ingredients in crust.
- Cover with top crust; cut away excess and crimp edges. Cut vents in top of crust.
- Place pie plate on a cooking sheet (to catch drips) in the oven. Bake 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 and bake 30 to 40 minutes longer.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More