- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons Wondra flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup warm broth
- 2-3 cups cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups cooked peas and carrots
- Pillsbury pie crust (for a two-crust pie)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line pie plate with crust. Place ingredients in crust.
- Melt butter in a saucepan; whisk in Wondra, salt and pepper. Slowly stir in warm broth until smooth. Slowly stir in milk. Stir over low heat until thickened and smooth.
- Pour gravy over ingredients in crust.
- Cover with top crust; cut away excess and crimp edges. Cut vents in top of crust.
- Place pie plate on a cooking sheet (to catch drips) in the oven. Bake 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 and bake 30 to 40 minutes longer.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Growers' Giveback Potluck
The One Dollar CookbookSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More