- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless chicken breasts (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- ½ cup Italian salad dressing
- ½ pkg cream cheese (cubed)
- 2 tblsp flour
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 pkg (10 oz.) frozen vegetables (thawed)
- 1 pkg frozen pie crust (or make your own)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cook chicken in dressing in a large skillet on medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add cream cheese, cook and stir until melted. Add flour, mix well.
- Add broth and vegetables and simmer 5 minutes.
- Pour mixture into deep dish pie plate lined with pie crust.
- Arrange top crust on pie, flute edges and cut 3-4 slits in top to allow steam to escape.
- Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool 15-20 before cutting.
- Even better: refrigerate overnight and the next day warm individual slices in microwave to serve
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More