CHICKEN POT PIE
- 4 boneless chicken breasts (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- ½ cup Italian salad dressing
- ½ pkg cream cheese (cubed)
- 2 tblsp flour
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 pkg (10 oz.) frozen vegetables (thawed)
- 1 pkg frozen pie crust (or make your own)
Preheat oven to 375.
Cook chicken in dressing in a large skillet on medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
Add cream cheese, cook and stir until melted. Add flour, mix well.
Add broth and vegetables and simmer 5 minutes.
Pour mixture into deep dish pie plate lined with pie crust.
Arrange top crust on pie, flute edges and cut 3-4 slits in top to allow steam to escape.
Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Allow to cool 15-20 before cutting.
Even better: refrigerate overnight and the next day warm individual slices in microwave to serve