- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 TBSP Butter
- 6 TBSP flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup half n half or heavy cream
- 2 cup mixed veggies
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and cut up
- 4 white potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 2 pie crusts
- salt and pepper
- Melt butter in pot and stir in flour to make a thick paste.
- Stir in broth and cream and salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer until thickened.
- Add veggies, potatoes, and chicken, stir to combine.
- Pour into pie crust, add top crust, poke holes to vent.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 35-45 minutes or until bubbly and crust is golden
NotesThis recipe came from a friend whose mother has made it for years. It is such a big hit, even with people who don't normally like pot pie.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
The Social Cookbook
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More