- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 TBSP Butter
- 6 TBSP flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup half n half or heavy cream
- 2 cup mixed veggies
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and cut up
- 4 white potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 2 pie crusts
- salt and pepper
- Melt butter in pot and stir in flour to make a thick paste.
- Stir in broth and cream and salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer until thickened.
- Add veggies, potatoes, and chicken, stir to combine.
- Pour into pie crust, add top crust, poke holes to vent.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 35-45 minutes or until bubbly and crust is golden
NotesThis recipe came from a friend whose mother has made it for years. It is such a big hit, even with people who don't normally like pot pie.
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More