- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Frozen Pie Crust (2).
- 1 1/2 lb chicken breast or tenders
- 2 cups frozen vegetables (corn, peas, carrots)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 can milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cut up chicken into chunks.
- Mix soup & milk together in bowl.
- Put chicken & veggies in pie plate.
- Pour soup mix over.
- Stir to cover all.
- Season with salt & pepper before topping
- Top with other pie crust.
- Pinch crusts together.
- Slit top crust to vent.
NotesThis was given by a family member. It takes 40 mins to make.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Breads and Pastry 101
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More