- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Ready-made pie crust
- 1 can Veg-All
- 1 can cream of potato soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 chicken breast boiled, then chopped
- Season with Tony Chachers' Creole seasoning or your choice of Creole seasoning.
- Unroll 1 pie crust into glass pan or deep pie dish.
- Mix together chopped chicken breast, Veg-All, and both cans of soup together then pour into pan.
- Cover with other pie crust.
- Bake at 350 till crust is brown.
NotesMy best friends mom always made this when I stayed over because I loved it. My best friend even eats the inside cold and by itself... Also I've made it without the chicken as well and it is still good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More