- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryMy best friends mom always made this when I stayed over because I loved it. My best friend even eats the inside cold and by itself... Also I've made it without the chicken as well and it is still good.
- 2 Ready-made pie crust
- 1 can Veg-All
- 1 can cream of potato soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 chicken breast boiled, then chopped
- Season with Tony Chachers' Creole seasoning or your choice of Creole seasoning.
- Unroll 1 pie crust into glass pan or deep pie dish.
- Mix together chopped chicken breast, Veg-All, and both cans of soup together then pour into pan.
- Cover with other pie crust.
- Bake at 350 till crust is brown.