- Cooking Time: 30-40 mins
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time: 30 mins
- 3 chicken breast- cut into small chunks
- 2 frozen pie shells - deep dish
- 1 can cream of potato soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 bag mixed veggies
- 1 - 2 tsp minced garlic - depending on how much you like
- Garlic Powder
- Cook chicken with minced garlic in frying pan until done.
- Boil Veggies unitl almost done.
- Mix veggies, soups and chicken in a bowl.
- Pour into one of the pie shells
- Take the other pie shell and turn in upside down and put in on top of the pie with everything in it.
- Pinch the sides all around to seal in closed
- Cut a few slits in the top of the shell to help vent it
- Sprinkle Salt, Pepper and Garlic Powder on top
- Bake @ 350 for 30- 40 mins
NotesMy friend Krystle gave me this recipe. It's very simple and good for something different every now and then.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Italy or Bust
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More