CHICKEN POT PIE
- Cooking Time: 30-40 mins
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time: 30 mins
- 3 chicken breast- cut into small chunks
- 2 frozen pie shells - deep dish
- 1 can cream of potato soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 bag mixed veggies
- 1 - 2 tsp minced garlic - depending on how much you like
- Garlic Powder
Cook chicken with minced garlic in frying pan until done.
Boil Veggies unitl almost done.
Mix veggies, soups and chicken in a bowl.
Pour into one of the pie shells
Take the other pie shell and turn in upside down and put in on top of the pie with everything in it.
Pinch the sides all around to seal in closed
Cut a few slits in the top of the shell to help vent it
Sprinkle Salt, Pepper and Garlic Powder on top
Bake @ 350 for 30- 40 mins