- Cooking Time: 30-40 mins
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time: 30 mins
- 3 chicken breast- cut into small chunks
- 2 frozen pie shells - deep dish
- 1 can cream of potato soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 bag mixed veggies
- 1 - 2 tsp minced garlic - depending on how much you like
- Garlic Powder
- Cook chicken with minced garlic in frying pan until done.
- Boil Veggies unitl almost done.
- Mix veggies, soups and chicken in a bowl.
- Pour into one of the pie shells
- Take the other pie shell and turn in upside down and put in on top of the pie with everything in it.
- Pinch the sides all around to seal in closed
- Cut a few slits in the top of the shell to help vent it
- Sprinkle Salt, Pepper and Garlic Powder on top
- Bake @ 350 for 30- 40 mins
NotesMy friend Krystle gave me this recipe. It's very simple and good for something different every now and then.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Vegan Eats!See More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More