- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb chicken breast, cooked then cut into strips
- 1 small sweet onion, roughly chopped
- 1 Anaheim chili, roughly chopped
- 1 pasilla chili, roughly chopped
- 2 jalapeno chilies, roughly chopped
- 2 t. fennel seeds
- 1 T. black pepper corns
- 1 Qrt. chicken stock
- kosher salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 t. water
- 1 package pot sticker wrappers, round
- Roast peppers by charring the skin in the broiler or with a torch, place warm peppers in a zip top bag, when cool, rub the skin off the peppers and remove seeds.
- Mix all ingredients except salt, stock and eggs in a bowl, chill for at least on hour.
- Coarsely grind chicken mixture with a meat grinder, add 1/4 cup stock, season with salt to taste then mix in 1 egg.
- Place chicken mixture in a freezer type zip top bag, cut off about 1/4 inch off one corner, then mix the remaining egg with water.
- Take a single wrapper, brush the edge half way around with egg wash.
- Pipe about an inch of filling onto the center of the wrapper, fold in half then press the edges together, press out any air, place on a baking sheet cover with a dam towel.
- Continue in this manner until filling is gone.
- Heat a sauté pan over medium-high heat, when hot brush with oil.
- Place 8 or 9 pot stickers in the pan, cook for 2 minutes, add 1/4 cup stock to pan, reduce heat, cover and cook for two minutes.
- Remove to a casserole being careful not to tear the dumplings when removing them from the pan, cover with foil and place in a warm oven.
- Deglaze pan with water, dry and repeat until the last pot sticker is cooked.
- Serve hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
The Social CookbookSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More