- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb chicken breast, cooked then cut into strips
- 1 small sweet onion, roughly chopped
- 1 Anaheim chili, roughly chopped
- 1 pasilla chili, roughly chopped
- 2 jalapeno chilies, roughly chopped
- 2 t. fennel seeds
- 1 T. black pepper corns
- 1 Qrt. chicken stock
- kosher salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 t. water
- 1 package pot sticker wrappers, round
- Roast peppers by charring the skin in the broiler or with a torch, place warm peppers in a zip top bag, when cool, rub the skin off the peppers and remove seeds.
- Mix all ingredients except salt, stock and eggs in a bowl, chill for at least on hour.
- Coarsely grind chicken mixture with a meat grinder, add 1/4 cup stock, season with salt to taste then mix in 1 egg.
- Place chicken mixture in a freezer type zip top bag, cut off about 1/4 inch off one corner, then mix the remaining egg with water.
- Take a single wrapper, brush the edge half way around with egg wash.
- Pipe about an inch of filling onto the center of the wrapper, fold in half then press the edges together, press out any air, place on a baking sheet cover with a dam towel.
- Continue in this manner until filling is gone.
- Heat a sauté pan over medium-high heat, when hot brush with oil.
- Place 8 or 9 pot stickers in the pan, cook for 2 minutes, add 1/4 cup stock to pan, reduce heat, cover and cook for two minutes.
- Remove to a casserole being careful not to tear the dumplings when removing them from the pan, cover with foil and place in a warm oven.
- Deglaze pan with water, dry and repeat until the last pot sticker is cooked.
- Serve hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More