- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 lb.)
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled, cubed
- 3 medium carrots, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup Light Italian Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place chicken, potatoes, carrots and onions in large baking dish; drizzle evenly with the dressing.
- Bake 1 hour or until chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with the cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
The Social CookbookSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More