- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 tablespoons GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons water or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts
- Mix mustard, water or oil, garlic powder and Italian seasoning in large bowl or plastic bag. Add chicken, mixing to coat.
- Place chicken on lightly greased baking sheet. Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes or until done.
NotesHere's a chicken dish dressed in style with dijon mustard, perfect with rice pilaf or buttered egg noodles.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Recipes for Vitality
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More