- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 tablespoons GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons water or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts
- Mix mustard, water or oil, garlic powder and Italian seasoning in large bowl or plastic bag. Add chicken, mixing to coat.
- Place chicken on lightly greased baking sheet. Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes or until done.
NotesHere's a chicken dish dressed in style with dijon mustard, perfect with rice pilaf or buttered egg noodles.
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More