- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 tablespoons GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons water or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts
- Mix mustard, water or oil, garlic powder and Italian seasoning in large bowl or plastic bag. Add chicken, mixing to coat.
- Place chicken on lightly greased baking sheet. Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes or until done.
NotesHere's a chicken dish dressed in style with dijon mustard, perfect with rice pilaf or buttered egg noodles.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More