- Cooking Time: 5-7
- Servings: 2-3
- Preparation Time:
- 1lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts (3pcs)
- Olive oil (garlic infused works best for me)
- 3 slices of prosciutto
- Grana Padano, small pieces (a semi-fat hard cheese)
- 3 slices of mozzarella
- Dried basil
- Sea salt
- Salt the chicken, both sides.
- Warm the olive oil over medium-high heat and turn the pan to spread it around the bottom.
- Put the chicken in the pan and brown one side (around 3-5 minutes).
- Carefully flip the chicken and on each piece put some grana padano, a sprinkle of basil, 1 slice of prosciutto and 1 slice of mozzarella.
- Saute until cooked through, around 5-7 minutes.
- This is best served with a side of vegetables as a compliment because of how flavorful the chicken and prosciutto will be.
NotesScaloppini is a quick, easy and extremely flavorful way to cook.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More