- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package Crescent Rolls (the "large" size - they come 6 to a package)
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 TBSP butter, melted
- 1 chicken breast, cubed
- 1/2 med. onion, diced fine
- Parsley flakes
- 1-2 TBSP melted butter
- 1-2 TBSP cream or milk
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Unroll crescent rolls onto a cookie sheet.
- Pinch 2 together at the seam to form rectangles. Repeat with remaining crescents.
- One package should produce 3 rectangles.
- Mix together cream cheese and 2 TBSP melted butter.
- Add diced onions.
- Meanwhile, cook chicken breast, and cut into small cubes (do not shred).
- I've also used rotisserie chicken and cut that into small chunks and it worked well.
- Add chicken to the cream cheese mixture and mix together.
- If the mixture is dry, add 1-2 TBSP cream or milk.
- Spoon 1/3 of the mixture on top of each crescent roll triangle.
- Bring up the sides and pinch together to form a "puff."
- Brush the top with melted butter and sprinkle with parsley flakes.
- Bake for approximately 25 min, or until crescent roll is golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Home cookingSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More