- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package Crescent Rolls (the "large" size - they come 6 to a package)
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 TBSP butter, melted
- 1 chicken breast, cubed
- 1/2 med. onion, diced fine
- Parsley flakes
- 1-2 TBSP melted butter
- 1-2 TBSP cream or milk
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Unroll crescent rolls onto a cookie sheet.
- Pinch 2 together at the seam to form rectangles. Repeat with remaining crescents.
- One package should produce 3 rectangles.
- Mix together cream cheese and 2 TBSP melted butter.
- Add diced onions.
- Meanwhile, cook chicken breast, and cut into small cubes (do not shred).
- I've also used rotisserie chicken and cut that into small chunks and it worked well.
- Add chicken to the cream cheese mixture and mix together.
- If the mixture is dry, add 1-2 TBSP cream or milk.
- Spoon 1/3 of the mixture on top of each crescent roll triangle.
- Bring up the sides and pinch together to form a "puff."
- Brush the top with melted butter and sprinkle with parsley flakes.
- Bake for approximately 25 min, or until crescent roll is golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Nick's PicksSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More