- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 10-ounce can green or red enchilada sauce
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 4 8-inch flour tortillas
- 2 cups (8 ounces) grated Monterey Jack, plus 1/4 cup for the top
- 1 3 1/2- to 4-pound rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 zucchini, quartered lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1. Heat oven to 400° F.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the enchilada sauce and cream. Spoon 1/4 cup of the sauce mixture into the bottom of a shallow 2-quart casserole or 9-inch springform pan. Top with 1 tortilla and a third each of the cheese, chicken, onion, and zucchini. Repeat twice to form a total of 3 layers. Top with the remaining tortilla, sauce mixture, and cheese.
- 3. Cover loosely with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 minutes more. Slice into wedges and serve with the salsa, avocado, and cilantro.
NotesFood for Pregnant Taylor