- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 10-ounce can green or red enchilada sauce
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 4 8-inch flour tortillas
- 2 cups (8 ounces) grated Monterey Jack, plus 1/4 cup for the top
- 1 3 1/2- to 4-pound rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 zucchini, quartered lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1. Heat oven to 400° F.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the enchilada sauce and cream. Spoon 1/4 cup of the sauce mixture into the bottom of a shallow 2-quart casserole or 9-inch springform pan. Top with 1 tortilla and a third each of the cheese, chicken, onion, and zucchini. Repeat twice to form a total of 3 layers. Top with the remaining tortilla, sauce mixture, and cheese.
- 3. Cover loosely with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 minutes more. Slice into wedges and serve with the salsa, avocado, and cilantro.
NotesFood for Pregnant Taylor
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More