- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, diced
- 1 (1.27 ounce) packet fajita seasoning
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 green bell peppers, chopped
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon bacon bits
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat the broiler. Grease a baking sheet.
- Toss the chicken with the fajita seasoning, then spread onto the baking sheet.
- Place under the broiler and cook until the chicken pieces are no longer pink in the center, about 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the green bell peppers, red bell peppers, onion, and chicken.
- Cook and stir until the vegetables have softened, about 10 minutes.
- Layer half of each tortilla with the chicken and vegetable mixture, then sprinkle with the Cheddar cheese, bacon bits, and Monterey Jack.
- Fold the tortillas in half and Place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake quesadillas in the preheated oven until the cheeses have melted, about 10 minutes.
NotesI never tire of having these. The kids love em.