- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 large flour tortillas (burrito size)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, marinated, cooked and sliced 1/4" thick
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup shredded monterey-jack cheese
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- Preheat grill pan to medium heat
- Lay one tortilla out flat and place an thin even layer cheese on one half of the tortilla.
- Arrange 1 sliced chicken breast on top of the cheese and then place desired amount of cheese on top of the chicken and fold in half. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Spray grill pan with oil and place 2 quesadillas at a time on there. Pressing down to ensure even cooking.
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes then spray top with oil and flip over to cook for another 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More