- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 large flour tortillas (burrito size)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, marinated, cooked and sliced 1/4" thick
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup shredded monterey-jack cheese
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- Preheat grill pan to medium heat
- Lay one tortilla out flat and place an thin even layer cheese on one half of the tortilla.
- Arrange 1 sliced chicken breast on top of the cheese and then place desired amount of cheese on top of the chicken and fold in half. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Spray grill pan with oil and place 2 quesadillas at a time on there. Pressing down to ensure even cooking.
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes then spray top with oil and flip over to cook for another 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More