- Cooking Time: 45 min
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. uncooked rice
- 2 cans (14 1/2 oz. each) chicken broth
- 1/2 c. water
- 2 cans (10 3/4 oz each) cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 c. milk
- 1 tbsp. dried minced onion
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 c. cubed, cooked chicken breast
- 2 c. chopped celery
- In a large saucepan bring rice, broth, and water to boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-18 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and salt. Stir in the chicken, celery and rice.
- Transfer to a 13x9x2-inch baking dish, coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
NotesNot sure where I found this recipe, but it has to be one of the best chicken and rice recipes I have ever found.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
AMFC Clamily Cook Book
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More