- Cooking Time: 45 min
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. uncooked rice
- 2 cans (14 1/2 oz. each) chicken broth
- 1/2 c. water
- 2 cans (10 3/4 oz each) cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 c. milk
- 1 tbsp. dried minced onion
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 c. cubed, cooked chicken breast
- 2 c. chopped celery
- In a large saucepan bring rice, broth, and water to boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-18 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and salt. Stir in the chicken, celery and rice.
- Transfer to a 13x9x2-inch baking dish, coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
NotesNot sure where I found this recipe, but it has to be one of the best chicken and rice recipes I have ever found.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More