- Cooking Time: 45 min
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. uncooked rice
- 2 cans (14 1/2 oz. each) chicken broth
- 1/2 c. water
- 2 cans (10 3/4 oz each) cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 c. milk
- 1 tbsp. dried minced onion
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 c. cubed, cooked chicken breast
- 2 c. chopped celery
- In a large saucepan bring rice, broth, and water to boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-18 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and salt. Stir in the chicken, celery and rice.
- Transfer to a 13x9x2-inch baking dish, coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
NotesNot sure where I found this recipe, but it has to be one of the best chicken and rice recipes I have ever found.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More