- Cooking Time: 45 min
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. uncooked rice
- 2 cans (14 1/2 oz. each) chicken broth
- 1/2 c. water
- 2 cans (10 3/4 oz each) cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 c. milk
- 1 tbsp. dried minced onion
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 c. cubed, cooked chicken breast
- 2 c. chopped celery
- In a large saucepan bring rice, broth, and water to boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-18 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and salt. Stir in the chicken, celery and rice.
- Transfer to a 13x9x2-inch baking dish, coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
NotesNot sure where I found this recipe, but it has to be one of the best chicken and rice recipes I have ever found.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More