- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.), pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix cream cheese, 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese, the green pepper, oregano and garlic salt until well blended.
- Divide into 4 equal portions; shape each portion into log.
- Place 1 log on one of the short ends of each chicken piece; press lightly into chicken.
- Roll up chicken, tucking in ends around filling to completely enclose filling.
- Place, seam sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Pour spaghetti sauce evenly over chicken; cover with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove foil; sprinkle chicken with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
- Bake an additional 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More