- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2-8 count tubes crescent rolls
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 stalks chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 4-5 chicken breast fillets, cooked and chopped
- 10 ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 soup can milk
- Separate crescent roll dough into 8 rectangles.
- Beat cream cheese, margarine, and 1/4 cup milk in mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Stir in celery, onion, and chicken.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on each rectangle; roll to enclose filling.
- Place on non-stick baking sheet. Bake at 350F for 18 to 20 minutes or until brown.
- Mix together soup and half soup can of milk and warm. Spoon soup over baked roll-ups.
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More