- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2-3 chicken breasts
- 4 oz. (half an 8 oz. block) cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp. chives--chopped
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 3 Tbsp. melted butter or margarine
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 pkg. crescent rolls (will make 4 rollups)
- Seasoned croutons, crushed (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Boil chicken breasts, uncovered, until completely cooked.
- Cube or shred cooked chicken; set aside.
- Mix together remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Add cooked chicken.
- Separate and flatten the crescent rolls.
- Seal edges of two crescent rolls together to form a rectangle.
- Place approximately 1/2 cup of chicken mixture into the center of the dough. Bring up corners and pinch to seal.
- Melt 2 Tbsp. margarine in microwave.
- Brush melted margarine on tops of rollups and sprinkle with crushed croutons.
- Place in a pan and bake for approximately 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Top with gravy of your choice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Growers' Giveback Potluck
The Naked MacaronSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More