- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2-3 chicken breasts
- 4 oz. (half an 8 oz. block) cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp. chives--chopped
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 3 Tbsp. melted butter or margarine
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 pkg. crescent rolls (will make 4 rollups)
- Seasoned croutons, crushed (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Boil chicken breasts, uncovered, until completely cooked.
- Cube or shred cooked chicken; set aside.
- Mix together remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Add cooked chicken.
- Separate and flatten the crescent rolls.
- Seal edges of two crescent rolls together to form a rectangle.
- Place approximately 1/2 cup of chicken mixture into the center of the dough. Bring up corners and pinch to seal.
- Melt 2 Tbsp. margarine in microwave.
- Brush melted margarine on tops of rollups and sprinkle with crushed croutons.
- Place in a pan and bake for approximately 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Top with gravy of your choice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More