- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 bacon strips
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 8 slices rye or pumpernickel bread
- 1 pound prepared chicken salad
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 8 slices tomato
- 1/3 cup honey mustard salad dressing
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
- Remove to paper towels to drain.
- Place lettuce on four slices of bread; layer each with chicken salad, two bacon strips, one cheese slice and two tomato slices.
- Spread salad dressing on one side of remaining bread; place over tomatoes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More