- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: Prep:25 /Chill 30 min.
- 1/2 cp. mayo
- 1/2 cp. Kraft Miracle Whip (light)
- 1/2 cp. sour cream
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 cp. onion (small diced fine)
- 1/4 cp. celery (diced fine)
- 1/2 cp. sweet pickle relish
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Greek seasoning
- 1 tsp. tarragon
- 4 cps. chicken (cooked, cooled, and chopped) (dark or white, or both) (3-4 large breast)
- 1 cp. seedless green or red grapes (halved)
- 3/4 cp. pecans ( or walnuts, almonds, your choice) (chopped,coasely) (toasted)
- 20 croissants
- Red leaf lettuce (or which ever you prefer)
- Fresh tarragon sprigs (for garnish, optional)
- Pickle slices and Cherry tomatoes (topping, optional)
- Stir together mayo , miracle whip, sour cream and next 8 ingredients in large bowl. (can add more mayo if salad is not moist enough to your liking after is mixed)
- Add chicken, grapes and nuts.
- Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Cut a slit horizontally on 1 side of each croissantl;fill evenly with lettuce and chicken mixture, and top with slice of pickle and cherry tomatoe,and fresh tarragon sprigs
NotesTarragon adds a freshness to this recipe.Its a great mix with the Greek seasoning. You can prepare this recipe ahead of time, and then make the croissants the morning of your luncheon or party.
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More