- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: Prep:25 /Chill 30 min.
- 1/2 cp. mayo
- 1/2 cp. Kraft Miracle Whip (light)
- 1/2 cp. sour cream
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 cp. onion (small diced fine)
- 1/4 cp. celery (diced fine)
- 1/2 cp. sweet pickle relish
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Greek seasoning
- 1 tsp. tarragon
- 4 cps. chicken (cooked, cooled, and chopped) (dark or white, or both) (3-4 large breast)
- 1 cp. seedless green or red grapes (halved)
- 3/4 cp. pecans ( or walnuts, almonds, your choice) (chopped,coasely) (toasted)
- 20 croissants
- Red leaf lettuce (or which ever you prefer)
- Fresh tarragon sprigs (for garnish, optional)
- Pickle slices and Cherry tomatoes (topping, optional)
- Stir together mayo , miracle whip, sour cream and next 8 ingredients in large bowl. (can add more mayo if salad is not moist enough to your liking after is mixed)
- Add chicken, grapes and nuts.
- Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Cut a slit horizontally on 1 side of each croissantl;fill evenly with lettuce and chicken mixture, and top with slice of pickle and cherry tomatoe,and fresh tarragon sprigs
NotesTarragon adds a freshness to this recipe.Its a great mix with the Greek seasoning. You can prepare this recipe ahead of time, and then make the croissants the morning of your luncheon or party.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More