CHICKEN SALAD CUPS
- 3/4 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped toasted sliced almonds
- 2 teaspoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise or salad dressing
- Dash ground ginger
- 2 Pillsbury® Perfect Portions® refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (twin pack from 15.4-oz package)
- Sesame seed, if desired
Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 2 jumbo muffin cups with cooking spray. In small bowl, stir chicken, cheese, almonds, onions, mayonnaise and ginger until well blended.
2 . Press each biscuit to cover bottom and side of muffin cup. Spoon chicken mixture into biscuit cups. Sprinkle with sesame seed.
3 . Bake 16 to 21 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown