- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped toasted sliced almonds
- 2 teaspoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise or salad dressing
- Dash ground ginger
- 2 Pillsbury® Perfect Portions® refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (twin pack from 15.4-oz package)
- Sesame seed, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 2 jumbo muffin cups with cooking spray. In small bowl, stir chicken, cheese, almonds, onions, mayonnaise and ginger until well blended.
- 2 . Press each biscuit to cover bottom and side of muffin cup. Spoon chicken mixture into biscuit cups. Sprinkle with sesame seed.
- 3 . Bake 16 to 21 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown
NotesBake a cheesy chicken salad inside a tasty biscuit cup in a 30-minute meal for two.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More