- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped toasted sliced almonds
- 2 teaspoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise or salad dressing
- Dash ground ginger
- 2 Pillsbury® Perfect Portions® refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (twin pack from 15.4-oz package)
- Sesame seed, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 2 jumbo muffin cups with cooking spray. In small bowl, stir chicken, cheese, almonds, onions, mayonnaise and ginger until well blended.
- 2 . Press each biscuit to cover bottom and side of muffin cup. Spoon chicken mixture into biscuit cups. Sprinkle with sesame seed.
- 3 . Bake 16 to 21 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown
NotesBake a cheesy chicken salad inside a tasty biscuit cup in a 30-minute meal for two.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Koken met Oma
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More