- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, diced
- 1 & 1/4 cup celery, diced
- 1 green onion with tops, chopped
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup toasted pecans, chopped
- 1 cup potatoe chips, crushed
- 1 cup good mayo like Best Foods/Hellmans
- 1 T. fresh lemon juice
- salt & fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Dash cayenne )optional)
- 1 deep dish pie crust (precooked for about 10 min.)
- Mix chicken, clelery, onions, cheese ,pecans and potato chips.
- Combine mayo & lemon juice, salt, peppers in a small bowl, then mix with the chicken.
- Place in the pie shell and bake at 350 (preheated) for about 30 minutes. Sprinkle paprika on top.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More