- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, diced
- 1 & 1/4 cup celery, diced
- 1 green onion with tops, chopped
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup toasted pecans, chopped
- 1 cup potatoe chips, crushed
- 1 cup good mayo like Best Foods/Hellmans
- 1 T. fresh lemon juice
- salt & fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Dash cayenne )optional)
- 1 deep dish pie crust (precooked for about 10 min.)
- Mix chicken, clelery, onions, cheese ,pecans and potato chips.
- Combine mayo & lemon juice, salt, peppers in a small bowl, then mix with the chicken.
- Place in the pie shell and bake at 350 (preheated) for about 30 minutes. Sprinkle paprika on top.