- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3-4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 C Chicken (reserved from the first night)
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 T fresh chopped chives
- 1 stalk chopped celery
- Mayo to taste
- Bread Slices (I prefer 7 grain bread.)
- Optional: Pine nuts or sesame seeds to taste
- Mix all ingredients (except bread) and spread on bread.
NotesVoila...3 meals...one chicken!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Summertime SippersSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More