- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3-4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 C Chicken (reserved from the first night)
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 T fresh chopped chives
- 1 stalk chopped celery
- Mayo to taste
- Bread Slices (I prefer 7 grain bread.)
- Optional: Pine nuts or sesame seeds to taste
- Mix all ingredients (except bread) and spread on bread.
NotesVoila...3 meals...one chicken!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More