- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is partially stolen from Arby's and partially borrowed from my mother-in-law.
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and shredded OR 1 (13 ounce) canned chicken, drained
- 1/2 apple, sliced and chopped small
- 1/4-1/2 cup sliced celery (to personal taste)
- 1/2 cup red grapes, sliced in half
- 1 cup mayonnaise, Miracle Whip or ranch dressing (this can be more or less, depending on how dry or wet you like your salad)
- 1/2 cup chopped and toasted pecans or chopped walnuts
- 2-4 leaves lettuce
- your choice of bread or croissants
- Combine chicken, apple, grapes, celery, dressing and pecans. Spread onto desired bread and layer with lettuce before finishing sandwich. Enjoy!