- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and shredded OR 1 (13 ounce) canned chicken, drained
- 1/2 apple, sliced and chopped small
- 1/4-1/2 cup sliced celery (to personal taste)
- 1/2 cup red grapes, sliced in half
- 1 cup mayonnaise, Miracle Whip or ranch dressing (this can be more or less, depending on how dry or wet you like your salad)
- 1/2 cup chopped and toasted pecans or chopped walnuts
- 2-4 leaves lettuce
- your choice of bread or croissants
- Combine chicken, apple, grapes, celery, dressing and pecans. Spread onto desired bread and layer with lettuce before finishing sandwich. Enjoy!
NotesThis is partially stolen from Arby's and partially borrowed from my mother-in-law.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More