CHICKEN SALAD SANDWICHES
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and shredded OR 1 (13 ounce) canned chicken, drained
- 1/2 apple, sliced and chopped small
- 1/4-1/2 cup sliced celery (to personal taste)
- 1/2 cup red grapes, sliced in half
- 1 cup mayonnaise, Miracle Whip or ranch dressing (this can be more or less, depending on how dry or wet you like your salad)
- 1/2 cup chopped and toasted pecans or chopped walnuts
- 2-4 leaves lettuce
- your choice of bread or croissants
Combine chicken, apple, grapes, celery, dressing and pecans. Spread onto desired bread and layer with lettuce before finishing sandwich. Enjoy!
No Reviews at this time.