- Rhodes Warm-N-Serv™ Soft Dinner Rolls or Whole Wheat Rolls
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper 3 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits, drained well
- 1 teaspoon tarragon
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted lettuce
- Bake rolls following directions on the package.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
- In a larger bowl, combine mayonnaise mixture with chicken, celery, pineapple, tarragon and almonds. Spit rolls and fill with chicken salad lettuce.
NotesChicken Salad Slider...perfect for parties, appetizers or an easy, light supper.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More