- Rhodes Warm-N-Serv™ Soft Dinner Rolls or Whole Wheat Rolls
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper 3 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits, drained well
- 1 teaspoon tarragon
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted lettuce
- Bake rolls following directions on the package.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
- In a larger bowl, combine mayonnaise mixture with chicken, celery, pineapple, tarragon and almonds. Spit rolls and fill with chicken salad lettuce.
NotesChicken Salad Slider...perfect for parties, appetizers or an easy, light supper.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More