- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20 mins
- * 3 cups diced cooked chicken
- * 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- * 1/2 cup diced celery
- * 2 to 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- * 1/2 cup diced apple
- * 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans, optional
- * 4 to 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- * 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- * 1/8 teaspoon curry powder, or to taste, optional
- * 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- * 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- * lettuce leaves
- Combine the chicken, cranberries, celery, onion, apple, and walnuts, if using.
- In a cup or small bowl combine 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise. the lemon juice, curry powder, if using, and salt and pepper. Stir into the chicken, adding more mayonnaise as needed and for taste. Line bread or rolls with lettuce and spread chicken salad on the bread or serve the chicken salad on lettuce-lined plates.
- Serves 4.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More