- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20 mins
- * 3 cups diced cooked chicken
- * 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- * 1/2 cup diced celery
- * 2 to 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- * 1/2 cup diced apple
- * 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans, optional
- * 4 to 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- * 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- * 1/8 teaspoon curry powder, or to taste, optional
- * 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- * 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- * lettuce leaves
- Combine the chicken, cranberries, celery, onion, apple, and walnuts, if using.
- In a cup or small bowl combine 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise. the lemon juice, curry powder, if using, and salt and pepper. Stir into the chicken, adding more mayonnaise as needed and for taste. Line bread or rolls with lettuce and spread chicken salad on the bread or serve the chicken salad on lettuce-lined plates.
- Serves 4.
Camp Nubar Baking Class
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Baked Avocado Brunch
Japanese Carrot Ginger Dressing
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage CasseroleSee More