- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 to 3/4 tsp. curry powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries, chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 4 cups cubed, cooked chicken
- 1 small can pineapple tidbits, drained
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Mix mayo, curry powder and salt in a medium size bowl.
- Blend in the dried, chopped cranberries, celery, green onions and nuts.
- Add chopped chicken and pineapple and mix well. Season with black pepper to taste. Chill at least 1 hour.
NotesA former co-worker, Cindy, introduced me to this delightfully different chicken salad, so I had to have the recipe!
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
mussels for one or two
Carrot Cake Bites! GF, V, SCD, Paleo!See More