CHICKEN SALAD WITH CURRY DRESSING
Chicken Salad with Curry Dressing
- 4 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 4 teaspoons mango chutney
- 2 teaspoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 3 cups 1/2-inch pieces cooked skinless boneless chicken breast
- 1 cup halved seedless red grapes
- Candied curried pecans (see recipe below)
- 4 large curly lettuce leaves
- 4 small clusters seedless red grapes
Stir curry powder in small skillet over medium heat until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Transfer to medium bowl. Add light mayonnaise, yogurt, mango chutney, minced ginger, and grated orange peel. Whisk to blend. Stir in chicken and grapes. Season salad to taste with salt and pepper.
(Can be made 6 hours ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
Place lettuce leaf on each of 4 plates. Divide salad among leaves. Garnish each plate with grape cluster.