- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups of chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups of chopped ripe mango
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 medium red pepper, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup of low fat sour cream + tbsp of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon each of balsamic vinegar and lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- Blend all chopped vegetables and chicken in a large bowl. Mix remaining ingredients together and add to the chicken and vegetables.
- Serve individual mounds on lettuce leaves.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More