- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4-1/2 c. sour cream
- -1/4-1/2 c. mayonaise
- - the meat from 1 rotisserie chicken (preferably Costco, naturally), chopped
- -1/2 c. chopped smoked almonds
- -1/2 c. chopped dried cherries or cranberries
- -1/4 c. chopped fresh rosemary
- -1/4 c. finely diced red onion
- -1 stalk celery, chopped
- -salt and pepper
- in small bowl, mix together mayo and sour cream. Dump rest of ingredients in large bowl, add mayo/sour cream and mix. serve on croissants, wraps or rolls.
NotesThis is a take on a chicken salad made by my fabulous aunt Jenny. Everything is eyeballed and to taste! Great for showers, parties and picnics (I just double everything). You can usually find smoked almonds in the candy/snacks aisle, not the baking aisle, of the grocery store.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More