CHICKEN SALAD WITH ROSEMARY AND ALMONDS
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4-1/2 c. sour cream
- -1/4-1/2 c. mayonaise
- - the meat from 1 rotisserie chicken (preferably Costco, naturally), chopped
- -1/2 c. chopped smoked almonds
- -1/2 c. chopped dried cherries or cranberries
- -1/4 c. chopped fresh rosemary
- -1/4 c. finely diced red onion
- -1 stalk celery, chopped
- -salt and pepper
- in small bowl, mix together mayo and sour cream. Dump rest of ingredients in large bowl, add mayo/sour cream and mix. serve on croissants, wraps or rolls.
NotesThis is a take on a chicken salad made by my fabulous aunt Jenny. Everything is eyeballed and to taste! Great for showers, parties and picnics (I just double everything). You can usually find smoked almonds in the candy/snacks aisle, not the baking aisle, of the grocery store.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More