- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI put a twist on the classic recipe using green peppers instead of celery since my boyfriend thinks I’m trying to poison him anytime I include celery in any of our meals.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Half of a small-to-medium onion, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup mayo
- 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Boil your chicken until cooked through. Cool on a plate. Once chicken is cooled, shred apart and place in medium-sized bowl. Add chopped onion, pepper and mayo. Combine until ingredients are covered with mayo. Add juice of one lemon. Mix. Add salt and pepper to taste. Yummy on its own or made into a sandwich!