- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 chicken breast
- one lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper crushed
- 1/3 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Sautee chicken with 1/4 cup white wine vinegar, and juice of 1/2 lime. The vinegar will tenderize the chicken, breaking down the tendons and making the chicken more moist and juicy. The lime will add a lot of flavor, with the red pepper flakes and red pepper crushed. Cut up the chicken in little pieces, adding the ricotta, adding a little lime juice, red pepper and parmesan cheese to taste. Add to fresh bread, or with pickle relish, To taste.
NotesGreat lunch dish...
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More