- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cooked, boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into a small dice
- 1 cup plain, unsweetened, yogurt drained in a coffee filter for a couple of hours
- 1 large roasted red bell pepper, cut into small dice
- 1/2 of 1 small onion, small dice
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Heat 1 Tbsp of olive oil in a pan over medium high heat.
- Add the onion and cook until tender.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a bowl, mix drained yogurt, bell pepper, the onion, the rest of the olive oil and the chicken.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
NotesContinuing my obsession with trying to use yogurt in savory dishes, I came up with this. It will not taste like the chicken salad that we are all used to, but it is pretty tasty.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More