- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryContinuing my obsession with trying to use yogurt in savory dishes, I came up with this. It will not taste like the chicken salad that we are all used to, but it is pretty tasty.
- 2 cooked, boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into a small dice
- 1 cup plain, unsweetened, yogurt drained in a coffee filter for a couple of hours
- 1 large roasted red bell pepper, cut into small dice
- 1/2 of 1 small onion, small dice
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Heat 1 Tbsp of olive oil in a pan over medium high heat.
- Add the onion and cook until tender.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a bowl, mix drained yogurt, bell pepper, the onion, the rest of the olive oil and the chicken.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wifeSee More
Ginger White Chocolate And Brandy Pumpkin Mousse
Apple Honey Custard Pie
Tortellini CarbonaraSee More