- Cooking Time: 90
- Preparation Time: 30
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1/2 C raw sliced almonds
- 1/3 C dried cranberries (these usually have added sugar, omit if you'd like)
- 1/3 C sliced or crushed grapes, green or red
- small red onion, or 1/2 large onion, to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil to taste, about 1/4 C
- 1. You can boil your chicken breast with celery, garlic, onion, black pepper, and a little garlic salt if needed. Save the liquid when you drain the chicken! Use as a delicious low sodium chicken stock for future recipes. Freeze in small tupperware or ice cube trays (just don't confuse your chicken stock for actual ice cubes!)
- 2. Shred or cube your chicken.
- 3. Chill chicken, put in the freezer if you're in a time pinch
- 4. Add remaining ingredients. Chill. Eat!
NotesEnjoy this during your max phase. You may eat this with whole-grain tortillas as a wrap with lettuce and tomato, on whole-grain bread, or as a snack with nut-thins or whole-grain crackers. Remember if you have this as a snack to only have half a serving, about a 1/4 C.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More