- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 chicken tenders
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 3/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 Tbsp reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp dark sesame oil
- Preheat outdoor grill, stove top grill pan or broiler.
- Thread chicken tenders onto 8 individual metal or wooden skewers (soak wooden skewers in water first to prevent charring); season to taste with salt and pepper. Grill or broil skewers until chicken is cooked through, turning skewers frequently, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together remaining ingredients to make satay sauce. Yields 2 skewers and about 1/4 cup of sauce per serving.
NotesUsually peanut butter based sauces are really high in fat but I adapted this to suit our tastes and make it a little healthier. I always add just a but more salt and pepper for taste.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
Italian White Bean Soup
Butterscotch Hard Candy
Meringue Candy CanesSee More