- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons red curry paste
- 1 teaspoon palm sugar or brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- bamboo skewers, soaked in cold water
- In a bowl, combine all the marinade ingredients except the chicken. Slice the chicken into long, thin strips and pound it to flatten it. Add the chicken to marinade. Turn chicken to coat, cover and refrigerate at least one hour.
- Thread each chicken strip onto a skewer. Grill for 7 minutes or until done, turning once. Serve with the peanut sauce
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Summertime SippersSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More