- Cooking Time: 18-20
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 garlic gloves, pressed
- 1 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh cilantro
- In a bowl; combine soy sauce, brown sugar, lime zest and juice. Press garlic into soy sauce mixture; mix well. Reserve 1/3 cup soy sauce mixture for Peanut Dipping Sauce; place in 1-quart bowl. Set aside. Add chicken to remaining soy sauce mixture in 2-quart bowl. Cover; marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place chicken with marinade in 9-inch square baker. Bake 18-20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Meanwhile, prepare Peanut Dipping Sauce by adding peanut butter and cilantro to reserved 1/3 cup soy sauce mixture in 1-quart bowl; whisk until smooth. Serve with chicken.
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy LifeSee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More