- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon or lime juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cubed
- 1. In a mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, curry powder, garlic and hot pepper sauce.
- Place the chicken breasts in the marinade and refrigerate.
- Let the chicken marinate at least 2 hours, overnight is best.
- 2. Preheat a grill to high heat.
- 3. Weave the chicken onto skewers, then grill for 5 minutes per side.
- Made this the other night for the first time and we loved it!!
- It'll become something we fix quite often.
- I let it marinate overnight and the flavor was wonderful!
- Also, I used lemon juice instead of lime and it turned out fine.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More