- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon or lime juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cubed
1. In a mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, curry powder, garlic and hot pepper sauce.
Place the chicken breasts in the marinade and refrigerate.
Let the chicken marinate at least 2 hours, overnight is best.
2. Preheat a grill to high heat.
3. Weave the chicken onto skewers, then grill for 5 minutes per side.
Made this the other night for the first time and we loved it!!
It'll become something we fix quite often.
I let it marinate overnight and the flavor was wonderful!
Also, I used lemon juice instead of lime and it turned out fine.