- 2 pounds whole chicken -- (2-3 lb) cut up (I used
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 garlic clove -- I used powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- pepper -- to taste
- 1/4cup grated Romano cheese - pt i can used parmesan from
- the can
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Preheat oven to 450 F
Place chicken pieces in a 9x13 baking dish. Pour oil and stock
over chicken and sprinkle with garlic. Season with oregano, salt and
pepper and top with cheese.
Bake in the preheated oven for about 45 to 60 minutes or until
chicken is cooked through and no longer pink inside.
Pour vinegar over chicken and serve. (4 servings)