- Cooking Time: 20 min
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound chicken cutlets
- salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup julienne carrots
- 2 cups snow peas
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1. In a large nonstick pan, heat 2 teaspoons of the olive oil over
- medium-high heat.
- 2. Season the chicken cutlets with salt and pepper. Cook them for 3
- minutes on each side, transfer them to a platter and keep warm.
- 3. Add the remaining olive oil and carrots and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the snow peas and mushrooms and cook for 4 more minutes. Add the
- garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Transfer the vegetables to the platter
- with the chicken cutlets.
- 4. Add the white wine and thyme to the pan and simmer until the wine
- has reduced by half. Add the chicken broth and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the sour cream and cook until the sauce is smooth.
- 5. Return the chicken and vegetables to the pan for a minute or two
- to warm them. Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Short & Sweet
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More