- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound thin chicken breasts
- about 1/4 to 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup capers, or less
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Brush each breast with lemon juice and then dredge in bread crumbs in a plastic bag.
- Coat a large skillet with spray and then add a little olive oil.
- Heat the oil over medium high heat .
- When oil is hot add the chicken and brown till golden on both sides.
- Remove chicken to a plate.
- Add broth, wine capers and butter to pan.
- Put chicken back in the pan.
- Simmer till liquid thickens and chicken is done, about 10 minutes.
NotesThis easy recipe came from one of my coworkers. I add some salt and pepper to the sauce before I serve, and it's delicious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More