- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound thin chicken breasts
- about 1/4 to 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup capers, or less
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Brush each breast with lemon juice and then dredge in bread crumbs in a plastic bag.
- Coat a large skillet with spray and then add a little olive oil.
- Heat the oil over medium high heat .
- When oil is hot add the chicken and brown till golden on both sides.
- Remove chicken to a plate.
- Add broth, wine capers and butter to pan.
- Put chicken back in the pan.
- Simmer till liquid thickens and chicken is done, about 10 minutes.
NotesThis easy recipe came from one of my coworkers. I add some salt and pepper to the sauce before I serve, and it's delicious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More