- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast cutlets
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 lemon slices (optional)
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Combine breadcrumbs and pepper in a shallow dish; dredge chicken in breadcrumb mixture. Add chicken to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Add wine, broth, juice, and butter to pan, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Stir in parsley. Serve chicken. Garnish with lemon slices, if desired.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at HomeSee More
Job Creator Cowboy Beans
Chicken PosoleSee More