- Cooking Time: 45 - 60
- Preparation Time:
- Homemade Shake It And Bake It Coating
- Chicken Pieces
- Preheat oven to 350'F
- Put amount of coating mix needed in another plastic bag.
- Moisten chicken prior to shaking with water or milk.
- Shake one piece of chicken at a time until evenly coated.
- In a greased (oil) shallow pan bake chicken for 45 - 60 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Cooking with SabraSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More