- Cooking Time: 45 - 60
- Preparation Time:
- Homemade Shake It And Bake It Coating
- Chicken Pieces
- Preheat oven to 350'F
- Put amount of coating mix needed in another plastic bag.
- Moisten chicken prior to shaking with water or milk.
- Shake one piece of chicken at a time until evenly coated.
- In a greased (oil) shallow pan bake chicken for 45 - 60 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More