- Cooking Time: 45 - 60
- Preparation Time:
- Homemade Shake It And Bake It Coating
- Chicken Pieces
- Preheat oven to 350'F
- Put amount of coating mix needed in another plastic bag.
- Moisten chicken prior to shaking with water or milk.
- Shake one piece of chicken at a time until evenly coated.
- In a greased (oil) shallow pan bake chicken for 45 - 60 minutes.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More