- Cooking Time: 45 - 60
- Preparation Time:
- Homemade Shake It And Bake It Coating
- Chicken Pieces
- Preheat oven to 350'F
- Put amount of coating mix needed in another plastic bag.
- Moisten chicken prior to shaking with water or milk.
- Shake one piece of chicken at a time until evenly coated.
- In a greased (oil) shallow pan bake chicken for 45 - 60 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More