- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb chicken squares
- 1 medium zucchini, cut half
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 medium green bell pepper
- 10 - 12 large button mushrooms
- Salt and black pepper
- Olive oil
- 3 - 5 fresh garlic cloves
- 3 Tbsp Sabra Roasted Pine Nut Hummus
- Cut vegetables into 1 inch squares. Whisk salt, pepper and olive oil in a large bowl. Add the cubed chicken, vegetables and mushrooms. Marinate for 30 minutes, tossing occasionally. Prepare a fire in a charcoal grill. Thread the peppers, mushrooms and chicken alternately. Arrange the skewers, grill until browned. Serve with grilled mushrooms and 3 Tbsp Sabra Roasted Pine Nut Hummus.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More