- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 whole chicken, 4-5lbs
- 1 Cabbage head
- 4-5 carrots
- 1/5 onion
- Noodles, cooked
- Pepper and Salt to taste
- Boil the whole chicken for 30-45 minutes, until cooked through.
- Remove chicken. Save water. Let chicken cool while chopping vegetables.
- When chicken is cool, de-bone it.
- Add meat back to pot with cut vegetables.
- Add cooked noodles and cook until vegetables are soft.
NotesNo no nonsense, eternally satisfying dish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More