- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
BackstoryNo no nonsense, eternally satisfying dish.
- 1 whole chicken, 4-5lbs
- 1 Cabbage head
- 4-5 carrots
- 1/5 onion
- Noodles, cooked
- Pepper and Salt to taste
- Boil the whole chicken for 30-45 minutes, until cooked through.
- Remove chicken. Save water. Let chicken cool while chopping vegetables.
- When chicken is cool, de-bone it.
- Add meat back to pot with cut vegetables.
- Add cooked noodles and cook until vegetables are soft.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli Family
Deliciously Healthy at NCISee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More