- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 whole chicken, 4-5lbs
- 1 Cabbage head
- 4-5 carrots
- 1/5 onion
- Noodles, cooked
- Pepper and Salt to taste
- Boil the whole chicken for 30-45 minutes, until cooked through.
- Remove chicken. Save water. Let chicken cool while chopping vegetables.
- When chicken is cool, de-bone it.
- Add meat back to pot with cut vegetables.
- Add cooked noodles and cook until vegetables are soft.
NotesNo no nonsense, eternally satisfying dish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Italy or BustSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce