- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 whole chicken, 4-5lbs
- 1 Cabbage head
- 4-5 carrots
- 1/5 onion
- Noodles, cooked
- Pepper and Salt to taste
- Boil the whole chicken for 30-45 minutes, until cooked through.
- Remove chicken. Save water. Let chicken cool while chopping vegetables.
- When chicken is cool, de-bone it.
- Add meat back to pot with cut vegetables.
- Add cooked noodles and cook until vegetables are soft.
NotesNo no nonsense, eternally satisfying dish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Mexican Wedding Cakes
Classic Beef Stew
chocolate peanut butter cream cheese fillingSee More